Humdrum Humdrum

I loved it!

But your animation wasn't very smooth or clear. The fight scene just looked incredibly confusing, and I had little sense of what was (physically, NOT emotionally or conceptually) going on.

-JellyTrip- -JellyTrip-

Great!

Isn't that Swan Lake? Great Remix.

mraw responds:

yeah man, pretty sweet, check em out

Obiwan makes a Pun Obiwan makes a Pun

Great!

I didn't understand the kangaroo or the guy at the end, but the rest was awesome! Just my sense of humor.

mohawkade responds:

Ha ha! I intentionally put the kangaroo in there for the annoyance factor and to throw people off while they wait for the movie to load.

The guy in the end was a bit of a subliminal reference to a previous project I did.

Narwhals Narwhals

Simply Genius.

My first thought was to that of the 'badger' meme from forever ago... this is great. Can I get an mp3?

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Astounding

My brother, an artist, complains that flash has no artistic value to it. This certainly proved him wrong. The illusion of Depth was so amazingly produced in many scenes, and the cinematography was excellent. This has set the par for new flash videos. Congrats!

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

Amazing.

Ok, the other geometry videos really really made me lose faith in this style before it really got a chance. But this was a work of art. Wow, you brought emotion into it instead of some lame jokes, while keeping the dry humor in the short's pleading about all those times on the line... Wondeful, simply wonderful.

Oedipus Rex Oedipus Rex

>_<

Good concept, as this is one of my favorite pieces of literature to ridicule. But the voice acting ruined it for me.
Also, the preloader... you know.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Goodness...

This is incredible. Wow...

And I appreciate the male flautists that made an appearance :) I'm glad I'm not the only one.

felicia song felicia song

suitable for all ages?

Great job, but I wouldn't let my kids look at something like that.