Collapse Collapse

Would be fun

but the difficulty curve is minimal. It needs to get harder faster.

SuperVoid SuperVoid

Fun, minimal, BUT:

Where are the side-walls? No, really, you have to show us with a color change or something.
Some of us can take a more vertical difficulty curve than that.
8-Directional movement. You know, checking for each key-press individually, and if up AND right are being pressed, then the functions for moving up AND for moving right will both occur.

Evasion Game Evasion Game

I really enjoy this style of game, but it was obscenely slow. The challenge came when I was at the top, dead-ended, having to backtrack through the maze to get to a route that wasn't blocked off. If it were faster, and the dead-ends absent, people may enjoy the game more. It's more of an analytical game at the moment, and less one of skill.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

OK. Thank you for your detailed comment.

Cyroad Cyroad

The ambience makes the game. It takes way too long for the game to get challenging. I killed my character off at about 3000 points because I was bored of it and ready for something else.

Orborun Orborun

I'm sure this game would be amazing if I could play it on my machine. Can we get some "quality" options so that it will run on poorer peoples' computers?

Invenis responds:

Unfortunately this is the way it is. You need 3D support for this game.

Hop Bob Hop Bob

Not very fun. The "tutorial" feel of the game just went on for way too long. Also, your sound effects have an ever-so-slight delay that ends up being very off-putting.

Gyossait Gyossait

It doesn't matter how great your game is; if the controls are clunky, and if the character feels painfully hard and awkward to move, people will get frustrated with it.

You did weird things with acceleration/deceleration. One of the things that got me the most was how drastically your speed changes when you land.

Awesome Planes Awesome Planes

Great game.
Once you get the plasma bullets, even in the earlier upgrade levels of it, the game becomes very easy. I wish manueverability (how quickly the plane turns, I guess) could be upgraded. I feel like my flying only got clunkier the more I upgraded the afterburners.

Silly Sausage Silly Sausage

I enjoyed playing the game, but I hated the feeling of fighting the controls to get him to turn where I wanted him to.

On the Wheels On the Wheels

It was a decent, albeit small and short, game. I wish the turning was upgradable, and that upgrading "strength" would allow your speed to not drop as drastically upon collision.