Humdrum Humdrum

I loved it!

But your animation wasn't very smooth or clear. The fight scene just looked incredibly confusing, and I had little sense of what was (physically, NOT emotionally or conceptually) going on.

-JellyTrip- -JellyTrip-

Great!

Isn't that Swan Lake? Great Remix.

mraw responds:

yeah man, pretty sweet, check em out

Obiwan makes a Pun Obiwan makes a Pun

Great!

I didn't understand the kangaroo or the guy at the end, but the rest was awesome! Just my sense of humor.

mohawkade responds:

Ha ha! I intentionally put the kangaroo in there for the annoyance factor and to throw people off while they wait for the movie to load.

The guy in the end was a bit of a subliminal reference to a previous project I did.

Collapse Collapse

Would be fun

but the difficulty curve is minimal. It needs to get harder faster.

SuperVoid SuperVoid

Fun, minimal, BUT:

Where are the side-walls? No, really, you have to show us with a color change or something.
Some of us can take a more vertical difficulty curve than that.
8-Directional movement. You know, checking for each key-press individually, and if up AND right are being pressed, then the functions for moving up AND for moving right will both occur.

Evasion Game Evasion Game

I really enjoy this style of game, but it was obscenely slow. The challenge came when I was at the top, dead-ended, having to backtrack through the maze to get to a route that wasn't blocked off. If it were faster, and the dead-ends absent, people may enjoy the game more. It's more of an analytical game at the moment, and less one of skill.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

OK. Thank you for your detailed comment.

Bass Raver Bass Raver

Love it. Amazing. Catchy and creative.

Vee responds:

thanks, but why only 4 stars?

Blues Glitch SDP Preview Blues Glitch SDP Preview

Wait, so what's experimental about this? It sounds great, but I wouldn't call it experimental.

K~Life's Not a Toy? K~Life's Not a Toy?

Very cool, I wish it were longer. I could see this in an RPG, in the right setting.

I'd love to see the picture of your theremin/celest.

FaeryTaleAdventurer responds:

haha, the instrument isn't real, it's a synth. It definitely would be cool to see a celesta in real life that could sound like that, but I wouldn't know where to find one if it exiss!

Thanks for your review!

-FTA

Shadow The Hedgehog Shadow The Hedgehog

Yo dawg. Look at a picture of something before you try drawing it. Then, do some practice sketches. Get the basic shapes of everything right, and fill in the details inwards from the form, not however the heck you did it.

A "cool" background doesn't make a poorly executed sketch cool. If it was an unpracticed speed sketch, maybe it didn't belong in front of the world. If you wanted to show off, I would have practiced and made sure I knew what the shapes and forms looked like before going. All you're telling the world is that you're rich enough to have Photoshop CS6, but that you're not using it for anything productive. That's sorta like diving a Ferrari in a Monster Truck Rally.